Kelowna Market Update - June 2019
Kelowna Real Estate Market Statistics
> Market stats updated on July 4, 2019
Current local real estate market statistics for single family homes, condos and townhomes within the city of Kelowna. The data below reviews all the numbers from June 2019 and includes all Kelowna neighbourhoods like Lower Mission, Upper Mission, Kelowna North, Kelowna South, Kettle Valley, Glenmore, South East Kelowna, Dilworth Mountain, Wilden and Black Mountain.
Kelowna Single Family Homes
- Sold Listings: 136 vs. 150 (down 8.2%)
- Median Sale Price: $783,998 vs. $753,385 (up 4%)
- Average Days on Market: 59 vs. 43 (+16 days)
- Average List to Sale Ratio: 97.0% vs. 97.6% (down 0.6%)
Kelowna Townhouse Market
- Sold Listings: 53 vs. 50 (up 6%)
- Median Sale Price: $497,595 vs. $510,885 (down 2.6%)
- Average Days on Market: 50 vs. 41 (+9 days)
- Average List to Sale Ratio: 97.2% vs. 98.2% (down 1.0%)
Kelowna Condo Market
- Sold Listings: 84 vs. 93 (down 9.7%)
- Median Sale Price: $357,978 vs. $371,772 (down 3.7%)
- Average Days on Market: 57 vs. 41 (+ 16 days)
- Average List to Sale Ratio: 97.3% vs. 98.1% (down 0.8%)
Wondering what that means for your home's value? Feel free to get in touch with us anytime to discuss or, if you prefer, simply fill out our home valuation form.
*Market statistics gathered from Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board (OMREB) Area: City of Kelowna - Property Types: Residential Single Family, Condos, and Townhomes. For more information on the local real estate market check out the Kelowna real estate information page.
Post a Comment