Smith Creek Homes for Sale & Real Estate | West Kelowna BC
Smith Creek is a beautiful family orientated neighbourhood perched above Shannon Lake in West Kelowna. It is one of the most sought after neighborhoods for families and retirees for a reason. Surrounded by towering mountains and hills, lush forestry, orchards and vineyards making Smith Creek a beautifully scenic place to call home. The area has a diverse variety of homes to fit any lifestyle.
Smith Creek Real Estate Listings
Smith Creek Real Estate Info
Smith Creek real estate consists of newly developed upscale family homes, modern condos and townhouses, and a lot of properties that date back to the early 1980’s with large lots and maturely grown landscaping and fruit trees. Living at Smith Creek means having a super easy and convenient location to all local amenities while still living in a peaceful and quaint neighbourhood. Grocery stores, doctors offices, farmers markets, restaurants, pubs, and coffee shops are just a few minutes away from your front door. Surrounded with gorgeous nature and wildlife, there will never be a shortage of outdoor recreational activities to keep you and the family busy. If the abundance of hiking, biking, and walking trails aren't enough, Shannon Lake is a short 8 minute drive down the hill. A peaceful outdoor attraction in itself where you can enjoy fishing rainbow trout, perch, and bass. If fishing isn't your thing take a scenic walk around the lake, enjoy a picnic, and spot some wildlife!
Top Smith Creek Neighbourhood Highlights
- Rural feeling neighbourhoods surrounded with farms, orchards, and vineyards.
- Family friendly quiet streets, parks, and schools
- Super convenient location to all of West Kelowna's ammendities while still feeling nestled away from the city.
- Quick drive to Kelowna and Peachland.
- Lots of recreational activities and parks, hiking and biking trails, and even fishing at Shannon Lake!
- 5 minute drive to Okanagan Lake
- Shannon Lake Golf Course
- Westbank Shopping Centre