Smith Creek Homes for & Real Estate | West Kelowna BC
Smith Creek is a beautiful family orientated neighbourhood perched above Shannon Lake in West Kelowna. It is one of the most sought after neighborhoods for families and retirees for a reason. Surrounded by towering mountains and hills, lush forestry, orchards and vineyards making Smith Creek a beautifully scenic place to call home. The area has a diverse variety of homes to fit any lifestyle. Newly developed upscale family homes, modern condos and townhouses, and a lot of properties that date back to the early 1980’s with large lots and maturely grown landscaping and fruit trees. Living at Smith Creek means having a super easy and convenient location to all local amenities while still living in a peaceful and quaint neighbourhood. Grocery stores, doctors offices, farmers markets, restaurants, pubs, and coffee shops are just a few minutes away from your front door. Surrounded with gorgeous nature and wildlife, there will never be a shortage of outdoor recreational activities to keep you and the family busy. If the abundance of hiking, biking, and walking trails aren't enough, Shannon Lake is a short 8 minute drive down the hill. A peaceful outdoor attraction in itself where you can enjoy fishing rainbow trout, perch, and bass. If fishing isn't your thing take a scenic walk around the lake, enjoy a picnic, and spot some wildlife!
Smith Creek Real Estate Listings
Top Smith Creek Highlights
- Rural feeling neighbourhoods surrounded with farms, orchards, and vineyards.
- Family friendly quiet streets, parks, and schools
- Super convenient location to all of West Kelowna's ammendities while still feeling nestled away from the city.
- Quick drive to Kelowna and Peachland.
- Lots of recreational activities and parks, hiking and biking trails, and even fishing at Shannon Lake!
- 5 minute drive to Okanagan Lake
- Shannon Lake Golf Course
- Westbank Shopping Centre